Ufone has started it’s operations in 2001. It focuses on the people of Pakistan and working on the facilitation of their customers by empowering them with the relevant communication services that enable the users to do a lot more than just talk, at a reasonable prices. Along with the lowest call rates, Ufone gives clear sound and best network. Moreover, the telecom company offers simplified tariffs with no hidden charges to their customers. In today’s post you will get to know about Ufone balance check.
Ufone also offers Pakistan’s fastest growing 3G network and has network coverage in 10,000 locations. Moreover, it has network coverage across all major highways of Pakistan. Currently, the company caters for International Roaming to more than 288 live operators in more than 160 countries.
Ufone Balance Check Code: How to Check Ufone balance
If you have recharge your account and want to check the balance but you don’t know how to check Ufone balance then simply follow the below steps:
Code to dial: *124#
Go to the phone book and dial *124# to check the remaining balance. Now wait for a few seconds and then you will be able to see the remaining account balance on the screen.
- This option is available for all Ufone Prepaid customers with any package or tariff.
Check Ufone Balance via App:
You can also check Ufone balance through Ufone app. If you are an Android mobile user then you can download the app from Google Play store and if you are iOS users then you can download Ufone app from App Store.
If you are using Ufone app, then there is no need to use any code for checking the balance or for subscribing to any bundle. The app has all of the functions. What you have to do? You should have a login ID and password to use the app.
Here is how to check Ufone balance with the help of Ufone app.
- First of all you need to launch the app on your mobile phone.
- If you are using it for the very first time then you need to signup by using your Ufone number. You also need to feed ID card/passport number, your name, email and password. Now, you are ready to log in to the account by using your email and password.
- Next, you will find the Home page. Here, you need to tap “Full Access” at the bottom to access all of its features.
- Now you will find all of the important features. You need to tap “Usage” as you can see in the image below.
- Here, you will get too see multiple options such as call usage details, internet usage details and balance/credit usage details. So, select “Blanace/Credit Limit” at the top of the options.
- Tap the option, within a few seconds you will be able to see the balance of your Ufone account along with the expiry date.
We hope today’s blog provides you with enough details about how to Check Ufone balance. If you are satisfied with the information provided in this post then give us your feedback and if dear readers, you think that the post is not according to your requirements then kindly give us your valuable suggestions.
More Packages for you:
- Ufone Call Packages
- Ufone Internet Packages
- Ufone SMS Packages
- Ufone Advance Loan Code
- Ufone Internet Settings
- Ufone WhatsApp Packages